This is an American Desined and Crafted Bag and is made at the time you place your order - craft time is usually within 5-7 days (**If you need to guarantee your bag is in your hands with in 5 days choose our expedited crafting service.)
A spacious and luxurious leather camera bag, the Lewis & Clark Bag is ready to accompany you on all your expeditions with tough, water-resistant materials. Easy-to-open, two buckles keep the flap sealed, but you can quickly access the camera and extra gear when you need to. With a removable insert, exterior pockets and interior pockets, it is easy to put everything in a designated space inside the bag.
The exterior of the bag is made with top notch materials that helps ensure the 100 year lifespan that Copper River Bags guarantees. Full-grain leather, solid brass hardware and marine grade thread are all put together by well-trained artisans to create the customized Lewis & Clarke Camera Bag you’ll receive in the mail. Every part of this bag is crafted to create the perfect bag for photographers, and it is the perfect addition to anyone’s set of camera gear.
14 inch Full Grain Leather Satchel Camera Bag
* This is a great everyday bag that will hold a 14" and in some cases a 15" laptop
* 100% thick full grain leather - Warning!This bag ages beautifuly over time creating that WOW factor...
* Water resistant - created to withstand all weather conditions hot and dry or cold and wet
* Solid brass hardware with a nickle finish tougher than nails
* Wide open main compartment - perfect for throughing in a pair of running shoes, a quick change of cloths and a water bottle and out the door you go
We believe in our leather, thread and craftsmanship so strongly that we warranty every one of our Leather Bags against defects in workmanship for 100 years.
Please note: Your bag is made using the best full grain leathers available. Leather holds it's own character and no two bags are the exact same. Even the color can be different like the different shares of hair color in a group of people.
Each an every leather hide is inspected for defects prior to cutting and every bag is inspected post production. The marks, scars, color variations and abrasions you may see on your bag are natures beauty marks NOT defects. This is what give a Copper River Bag that WOW factor and why you will be complemented on your bag by strangers everyday.